There’s never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we’re 32,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value.
For our patients and our employees.
Customer Services Representative
- Works in line with EMEA Customer Care teams to support achievement of sales growth to plan. Focus on customer support, order handling, complaint handling and assist the sales force wherever needed.
- Order management according to specific country requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries, returns etc.
- Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier).
- Arrange special deliveries on request.
- Control and send out invoices.
- File ordering documents and related records.
- Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives.
- Handle backorders.
We are looking for a person who:
- Freely communicates in English and Czech (both writing and speaking)
- Has analytical skills ( Excel )
- Has higher education
- Has standard computer skills (including MS Office)
- Experience in customer service in medical industry and SAP skill will be an asset
- Has the ability to work under pressure
- Likes to work both independently and in a team
- Is conscientious & accurate
Contact : Agnieszka.Podolska@bsci.com